Last updated: 28-09-2021
STATE OF WOW® ApS operates the site https://upfrontcompany.com. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name ("Personal Information").
Below you can see some examples on how we use your name and contact details.
- To deliver your purchase to you.
- Send you service message by text, e-mail or app containing order updates.
- Send you information by e-mail, SMS or post about our new products and services. We only send this with your permission.
- Fraud prevention and detection.
- To show you UPFRONT.com adverts as your browse the web, so you can see our latest products and deals.
- To find out what you, and other customers like. In that way we are giving you what you want and stay ahead of the competition.
Below you can see some examples on how we use your payment information.
- To take payment and give refunds.
- To prevent and detect fraud against either you or us – unfortunate, but essential.
In connection with your order, we share your information with the following third parties:
- Distribution companies such as ALPI, Postnord, DAO, DHL and GLS to be able to ship your goods.
- Trustpilot solely for the purpose of Trustpilot being able to contact you by e-mail regarding your assessment of the purchase process.
- Providers of social media services or similar third parties for the purposes of marketing and advertising.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data").
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics and Facebook business manager that collect, monitor and analyze this.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information based on your interaction with our site.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is very important to us, however, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
STATE OF WOW® ApS
VAT NO.: DK-27 63 13 55
PHONE: +45 33 93 90 50